• We supply forest products that are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
• We carry fire-retardant and preservative-treated forest products that are agency certified.
• All lumber and plywood is agency certified and grade-stamped for easy identification in the field.
MasterFormat is a list of DIVISIONS (titles and numbers) used to organize specifications for commercial and institutional building in the U.S. and Canada.
DIVISION 06 comprises lumber, sheathing, timbers, millwork, roof decking, etc.
We’ve been supplying forest products to the building industry for over 30 years, adding FSC®-certified lumber in 2002. We work hard to be your long-term business partner so we can bring our accumulated knowledge to your projects.
We ship throughout North America. We also ship internationally. And, we can deliver to your job site.
• We stock FSC®-certified wood, ensuring forest management is environmentally beneficial and sustainable.
• We stock a wide variety of forest products, for immediate delivery, in a warehouse that is environmentally controlled – protected from rain, snow and direct sunlight. Our customers tell us, “This is some of the best lumber we’ve seen.”
• We offer custom cutting and milling for rough carpentry packages.
• Our staff has over 100+ combined years of experience in the forest products industry. Most of us grew up in the trades. Our technical and educational backgrounds in wood fiber and engineering enable our strong consulting expertise. For example, we advise superintendents in the field on the proper installation of specialty heavy timbers.
• Current customers refer us to others because of our service and excellent wood quality. We hear, “It comes down to price and service, and you’ve by far outshined the guys I’ve previously dealt with, on both accounts.”
• We provide custom factory finishes on millwork and custom timber roof systems.
• We’re very successful in sourcing hard-to-find forest products and specialty items.
• We are a woman-owned business entity.
Our resources span across North America. We supply a wide variety of domestic softwoods and hardwoods.
We supply a few pieces up to multiple full rail cars. We can break apart units.
Call our Technical Sales Representative, Larry McCoy at 320-963-1500. He works with designers and commercial contractors on complete custom roof systems, from design assistance through proper installation.
We provide the lumber products. We have a network of qualified installers for erecting the timber roof systems.
Call us | (320) 963-1500
Email us | Click Here
If you are in the Minneapolis/ St. Paul and surrounding areas, we can meet you in person.
We’d love to have you visit our warehouse to experience what makes us your quality supplier of DIVISION 06 products.
Because of our vast years of experience and focus on DIVISION 06 forest products, most likely we have helped businesses that are similar to yours.
However, since each company is unique, we work with you to make sure we learn the right information to meet your project needs with the right products and solutions when you need them.
We’re part of your success. Our customers tell us we’re easy to do business with!
Click Here or call us and we’ll send you a copy.
And please remember … forest products are renewable, non-toxic, biodegradable and sequester carbon - how perfect is that?!
CWPI™ values our relationships and partnerships with our customers. We want each and every transaction with us to be a positive experience. Therefore, we have developed the following Terms and Conditions of Sale to let you know the fundamentals for ordering and receiving forest products from us.
Please review them. Contact us if you have any questions, whatsoever.
Click here for a PDF version of CWPI™’s Terms and Conditions of Sales
WHAT DOES YOUR NAME, “CERTIFIED WOOD PRODUCTS”, MEAN?
WHAT IS DIVISION 06?
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN BUSINESS?
WHERE DO YOU DO BUSINESS?
WHAT ARE YOUR DIFFERENTIATORS IN THE MARKETPLACE?
WHAT SPECIES OF MATERIALS DO YOU SUPPLY?
DO YOU HAVE MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM ORDER SIZES?
CAN YOU SUPPLY CURVED LAMINATED TIMBERS?
DO YOU FURNISH AND INSTALL TIMBER ROOF SYSTEMS?
HOW CAN WE START DOING BUSINESS WITH CWP?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND OUR BUSINESS?
DO YOU HAVE A LIST OF YOUR FSC®-CERTIFIED INVENTORY?
WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES?
© 2017 • Certified Wood Products, Inc.
Site Design by Web Foundry