• We supply forest products that are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®- certified). FSC-C006914
• We carry fire-retardant and preservative-treated forest products that are agency certified.
• All lumber and plywood are agency certified and grade-stamped for easy identification in the field.
MasterFormat is a list of DIVISIONS (titles and numbers) used to organize specifications for commercial and institutional building in the U.S. and Canada.
DIVISION 06 comprises lumber, sheathing, timbers, millwork, roof decking, etc.
We’ve been supplying forest products to the building industry for over 30 years, adding FSC®-certified lumber in 2002. We work hard to be your long-term business partner so we can bring our accumulated knowledge to your projects.
Whether your forest product needs call for a few pieces, mixed truckloads, multiple truckloads, or railcar loads, we deliver almost anywhere in North America.
We ship to all 50 states, to our neighbors in Canada and Mexico and to many export markets.
We ship FSC®-certified forest products, including lumber, wood, plywood, sheathing, etc. to all of these locations, too!
Let us help you design and build for our era of sustainability and stewardship.
We make it easy for you to meet the wood requirements of green build programs including LEED and The Living Building Challenge.
|Arkansas||Kentucky||New Hanpshire||South Dakota|
• We stock a wide variety of FSC®- certified wood that is available for immediate delivery. It is stored in a warehouse that is environmentally controlled … protected from rain, snow and direct sunlight.
• We offer custom cutting and milling for rough carpentry packages.
• Our staff has over 100+ combined years of experience in the forest products industry. Most of us grew up in the trades. Our technical and educational backgrounds in wood fiber enable our strong consulting expertise.
• Current customers refer us to others because of our solution-centric service and excellent wood quality. We hear, “It comes down to price and service, and you’ve by far outshined the guys I’ve previously dealt with, on both accounts.”
• We provide custom factory finishes on millwork.
• We’re successful in sourcing hard-to-find forest products and specialty items, both FSC®-certified and non-FSC®-certified.
• We break units.
• We are a woman-owned business entity.
Our resources span across North America. We supply a wide variety of domestic softwoods and hardwoods.
NO! We can supply you a few pieces, units, truckloads and rail car quantities. We can break units for you.
Call us | (320) 963-1500
Email us | Click Here
Terms & Conditions | Click Here
Inventory Product List | Click Here
If you are in the Minneapolis/ St. Paul and surrounding areas, we can meet you in person.
We invite you to visit our warehouse to see what makes us your quality supplier of forest products.
Because of our vast years of experience and focus on DIVISION 06 forest products, most likely we have helped businesses that are similar to yours. However, because your company is unique, we work with you to learn how to meet your unique project needs with the right products and solutions. Our customers tell us we’re easy to do business with and are part of their success!
Yes. Find it by clicking HERE or call us at 320-963-1500 and we’ll send you a copy.
CWPI™ values our relationships and partnerships with our customers. We want each and every transaction with us to be a positive experience. Therefore, we have developed the following Terms and Conditions of Sale to let you know the fundamentals for ordering and receiving forest products from us.
Please review them. Contact us if you have any questions, whatsoever.
Click here for a PDF version of CWPI™’s Terms and Conditions of Sales
Sustainable forest management is more than growing enough trees. Growers and harvesters of FSC®-certified forest products must protect water quality… ban highly hazardous chemicals … minimize clear-cuts … protect old growth ... protect the loss of natural forest cover…forbid illegal logging …and protect the customary rights and resources of indigenous people and local communities!
The work of the FSC® changes the wrong question of, “Should we harvest trees?” to the right question of, “How do we harvest trees so we have them forever and for every one?” The FSC® certification system is supported by most of the top-ranking environmental organizations. The FSC® solution ensures wood purchasing decisions are good for the environment, cost effective, top quality, socially responsible and safeguard our forest ecosystems. CWPI encourages forest product users to BUY FSC®!
WHAT DOES YOUR NAME, “CERTIFIED WOOD PRODUCTS”, MEAN?
WHAT IS DIVISION 06?
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN BUSINESS?
WHERE DO YOU DO BUSINESS?
WHAT ARE YOUR DIFFERENTIATORS IN THE MARKETPLACE?
WHAT SPECIES OF MATERIALS DO YOU SUPPLY?
DO YOU HAVE MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM ORDER SIZES?
HOW CAN WE START DOING BUSINESS WITH CWP?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND OUR UNIQUE BUSINESS?
DO YOU HAVE A LIST OF YOUR FSC®-CERTIFIED INVENTORY?
WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES?
WHAT IS FOREST STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL® (FSC®) - CERTIFIED WOOD?
© 2019 • Certified Wood Products, Inc.
Site Design by Web Foundry